Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break!


Yay, spring break has started today; I finished my last class today at 4:00 (a bit earlier than usual for my seminar). Ohhh, the crafting I have planned! To celebrate, I just listed my bear lollipops in my etsy. I've talked about these pops since January, always building your hopes up only to make them crash right back down (so sorry about that!). At first I wanted to make just a few for Valentine's Day, but then I thought it would be awesome if I made a BUNCH. So I made a bunch, only to find that I ran out of time to photograph them; have to work on time management in the near future, hee hee. So here are the infamous bear lollipops now, at long last, huzzah!

5 comments:

  1. So when will they be in your shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute!!! Love 'em. Not disappointed at all, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys... wow that was quick! They sold already! They're back in my shop as of 3/21!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- they look so yummy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE THESE!! i made some for my self but never thought of selling them. they werent bears though, they were cats, foxes, bunnies, etc.

    ~jimjims

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...