Wednesday, March 4, 2009

PATRICK!


Thanks for all of your comments on my latest amigurumi guys, it helped me to finish him! Here he is, finally ready! I'm especially pleased with the way Patrick and all of his goodies came out: I got the idea for a clover gardener because of St. Patrick's Day (surprisingly though I was having a hard time coming up with a name, then my sister said "Duh, what about Patrick?" Duh indeed!) Anyway, there is a new set of desktop calendars on my flickr and photobucket, just click and download to use as a desktop for your computer! Patrick will be going on sale in my etsy shop Saturday morning, at approximately 10:00 am in case you're interested in nabbing this cutie!

Here's his story and description:

For those of you who wanted to know or guessed... you were right! Patrick is made out of chenille yarn! He also has dark teal limbs with an embroidered snout, and will come with a crocheted red scarf with yellow tiny button, pompom chicken friend made with acrylic yarn, a bit of earth sewn from felt, three clovers which have loops on the end so he can hold them, a basket with a green dotted ribbon, and a handmade fimo ladybug (I especially love the ladybug).

"Patrick is a gardener at heart, he loves spending hours and hours on his little patch of earth, tending the clovers! Sometimes if he's lucky, a ladybug will hide among the clovers and surprise Patrick and his chicken friend, how sweet!"

Enjoy your new desktop calendar featuring Patrick the clover gardener and his friends!

5 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness! Patrick is so cute. I love the scarf! I really like the chick you have included with each theme bear (and cat). Looking forward to April :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick is so precious! i love all the little details, especially the ladybird. Another genius Berrysprite creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him!!! Thanks for the cute calendar :) Can't wait for April's...ttfn >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is completely adorable. I so love it! Your bears and stories are really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yayayyay! *applies as desktop background* :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...