Monday, March 9, 2009

2 more weeks until Spring Break!


Short, meaningless post... but I feel like it's good to post something every two days so it doesn't get boring! Anyway, two more weeks until Spring Break. To illustrate the concept of two, we have a photo of two turtles sunning themselves at the Honolulu Zoo, which I took a few months ago when I went for fun. It seems that getting older also means regressing into doing/ liking fun things that you did/ liked when you were little. Which might explain my obsession with kawaii items and my making of amigurumi/ toys. Oh well, that's all for now... cheerio!

P.S. Thanks so much for the encouragement guys! I'm working on my app for that internship right now!

2 comments:

  1. This post brings back so many memories for me :D I lived in Hawaii when I was younger and the Honolulu Zoo was my fav. Love your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo-hoo!!! I can't wait for spring break!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...