As Spring Break comes to an end, I'll use this time to reflect on some things that I have accomplished:
- Some custom orders (there are still some left, but I made some real progress)
- 2 pairs of shorts (which I saw online and copied sneakily)
- blythe items, including 3 little ami's, and 4 hats (could use the moola)
- some research for my thesis (most interesting thing stumbled upon: a book written entirely in Hawaiian titled Ke Keiki Pionea or The Pioneer Child, all about Abraham Lincoln in the late 1860s).
- fimo stuffs (product development >__<
- a lot of sleeping and walking around in the sunlight (am still ghostly pale)
Hilarious campy movie: Dororo
Movie which will change your perception of George Clooney: Burn After Reading
These are some fruits of my labor, if you will, which I made a while back for a store that I was potentially going to send my stuff to here in Hawai`i, but I ended up not going through with it because I don't think I 'm ready for that type of commitment! But can you imagine how awesome it would be to be at a craft fair? I'm excited for next semester, when I won't be teaching and a bonafide craft-fair will be a possibility (but I'm also scared that I should get a real job)!