Monday, August 3, 2009

Facebook!


Quickie post: Still working diligently on August's ami and calendar... he's going to be one special little guy!

In other news, I've joined facebook! Yep, that means I have a twitter, blogspot and facebook (whew!) I've found another online venue for networking to obsessively check! This picture is from SIMA, but it's my new profile pic (you guys may have noticed there aren't many pictures of me floating around out there... I hate taking pictures!).


Here it is: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=19507573&ref=pymk#/profile.php?id=100000072706992&ref=profile

Be my friend! I am also highly addicted to Farm Town, so if you have a farm too, let's be neighbors... I'll send you a puppy! (you can tell I'm a total newbie) :)

1 comment:

  1. hi...nice blog...
    is it okay if i link u?
    :)

    thx...

    www.thyrza-thyrza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...