- a japanese book with instructions on making pop-up cards,
- *fancy file folders and a "Hello my name is: You can't afford me" bag
- *oregano that grows in a bag
- *miniatures from Japan
- japanese candles shaped like sweets, hello kitty sponges, a clip, a keychain shaped like snacks, a rabbit phone charm, and penguin decals for a cell phone
- boxed mini origami set (but the papers are really nice, not like a normal set!)
I'd have to say, however, that the best thing I was given was this: my first ever amigurumi book! That's right, FIRST EVER! I'm not sure if you guys remember this about me, but I'm completely self taught with the amigurumi-ness; it's been a lot of making and remaking amigurumi until I think they look right, and then I usually don't write down the pattern anyway so I have to remake the pattern or memorize them (I actually have most of them memorized- but there's always a bobble here and there).