Friday, August 29, 2008


School started, and it isn't as bad as I was afraid of; the professor seems to genuinely care whether he's doing a good job or not, which makes a huge difference! The kids in my lab all seemed really nice too (they laughed at my jokes, they VOLUNTEERED to introduce themselves... I was majorley impressed!).

I'm backed up at the moment and my shop seems a little empty of amigurumi. I'm actually going to be taking part in a promo (I'll let you guys know more details in a bit) and I have a few custom orders to take care of. Otherwise, I need to start working on my fall amigurumi; besides the black cat, pumpkins, turkeys and ghost I did last year, I have a few other things planned!

I also have 499 sales, yippee! I didn't have time to coordinate a big blowout for my 500th customer, but I am going to show a token of appreciation to that customer and on my blog as well... I have a giveaway coming up when I hit 500, so stay tuned!

Here are some lovely views of my office, which is where I will be most of the time now until December or so.

2 comments:

  1. your office seems nice, and your teacher and classmates seem great! can't wait to see what you have in store for the 500th customer! :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...