Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sooo busy!

I'm soo busy! Updates: Berrysprite will most likely be postponed until the end of July. What I've been doing: I'm running out of clean clothes. I spent $40 on groceries at Safeway, which is located in the bottom of the Watergate Hotel (yes, THAT Watergate Hotel). We get back from researching at 6pm or 7, do homework until 12 and then get up at 6 or 7 (depending on the day). We even have homework on the weekends (I guess the Smithsonian really IS hardcore!) There really is no time for a proper blog post, so hope this is okay.

Capital Building:


John Walsh of America's Most Wanted (my grandma loves that show!) is the new covergirl of the Crime and Punishment Museum, which is located in Chinatown. It's like he's selling shampoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...