Thursday, June 18, 2009

Holly's guinea pig amigurumi


I make tons and tons of amigurumi, probably around 100 every year; I love how cute they are! In fact, I thought they were so cute that I started making amigurumi myself. You would think that I have many amigurumi stashed away in my room, but the truth is, I typically don't keep them for myself. In fact, I sell nearly all of them! I actually only have three right now, and all of them are the very first of their type (you could say they are the guinea pigs of the amigurumi world!) I don't keep all my guinea pigs, but I do keep the EXCEPTIONALLY cute ones; and here they are! On the left is my original cloud bearlet, the first bearlet I ever made with needle felting. On the right is Tiny, the first bear I made using felt for an eye background (to give him dilated pupils!) And in the middle is Bun-bun, who is an amigurumi rabbit made from one of the patterns I hope to sell in my shop very soon :D Speaking of which, I'll be putting my shop in vacation mode soon and hopefully posting some patterns... it all depends if I can finish everything on time; I leave on Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. OMG they are soooooo cute! I especially love Bun-bun's little face- adorable xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG sooooo cute!! i'm shocked that you don't have more amigurmi i would think you would have a shelf of them:OD. good luck and have lots of fun in d.c. holly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to make a pattern? I would love to get a copy of that! your blog is sooo amazing with... everything! like the graphics, photography, and the amigurumi! though i wish you'd post more often... ;-) Love your amigurumi. I could never make that much.


    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...