Friday, February 6, 2009

Heart Baker Bearlet



Here she is, finally! Lili the Heart Baker Bearlet. 2 Calendars are available now through my blog and photobucket (check out the upper right hand corner for a link) and also through my flickr! She will be available in my etsy shop this Saturday around 10 am Hawai`i time!

Here's a bit about Lili:
Out of all the bakers there are in the world, Lili is most certainly the happiest! She especially loves Valentine's Day, and enjoys nothing more than cooking lovely cookies with her chicken friend!

Lili is crocheted with love by me out of coral pink novelty yarn, made with needle felted limbs, ears and snout, hand embroidered, with plastic eyes. She comes with a pompom chicken friend, a handsewn heart apron with applique, three fimo cookies, a cookie plate, and a needle felted strawberry with pearlized beads.

She will be more than happy to share her baking secrets with you this February!

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the way you photograph them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG she is totally and utterly adorable! I love her cool pink colour and fuzziness! You make *the best* bearlets xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too cute!!!! Love the calendar :) I've been using both of them, such a wonderful gift too your fans >_<

    xo, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah im totally a berrysprite wallpaper user :D love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, she is too cute for words! This sweet little bear will go fast, no doubt! Amazing job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...