Monday, February 2, 2009

February feature amigurumi sneak peek!


I've been super busy as usual, mostly with custom orders which is great because I need the $$$ this month (I bet we all do... boo economy!). Anyway, I'm using this busy-ness as an excuse for not having my February feature amigurumi listed or in free calender format yet... but soon! I promise :) I can tell you that I will have bear lollipops in my etsy store by next week but hopefully sooner, and keep your fingers crossed for the feature February amigurumi calender to be available on Wednesday of this week (a wee bit late but still in time for February!). Here she is in sneak peek form.... isn't it tantalizing? And of course, the theme for February is "Love and Hearts" for Valentine's Day, the feature shape is heart, and the feature color is red.

3 comments:

  1. Themes are a great idea! Keep up the good work! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really digging the new themed amigurumi. I am looking forward to many more. London Cat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see bear lollipops!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...