Sunday, February 6, 2011

Teal Bearpod Cozy

For those of you who have been following my progress on my thesis (I know there are like one or two of you!) This weekend I worked on my citations for Chapters 1-4 and I should be able to edit and send them to my adviser by the end of the week... Huzzazles!


In the meantime, I've been working on things in waves because I've been so busy... I've found that it's much easier to make things en masse, particularly because whenever I make anything I have to get all my supplies together and I generally make a big mess (so there's nothing like making only one type of big mess!) Anyway, I made a BUNCH of ipod cozies the other week and I've been slowly putting them into my shop... many of them are already sold out (sorry for the late notice!) I've featured them on my blog before but I wanted to do it again because I'm debuting this new color.... teal green (he's not quite finished yet though)! Usually, I make these cozies out of pastel cottons, but I saw this teal and knew it would make an awesome cozy. Pics of the teal one to my FB later this week!

4 comments:

  1. These are so Cute and gratz on getting some of you thesis done I have a few family members who are working on things like that (all in the medical field) and know that it's really hard and time consuming ^_^.

    Back to the cozies I'm thinking of making some too not bears but probably owls (thats my things lol) and for the size Ipods I've got though I was thinking Ipad size maybe but that might be to big for crochet dunno have to track someone who has one down and see the how big it is. Maybe cozies for psp, and gameboys, nds and such :D

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ah-mazing. Where do I get one from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do u have tutorials so I can make one? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet Brandon... but when I do I'll let you guys know! Thanks so much for commenting :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...