Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Calendar!!


Just in time! Here is September's calendar, which I've kept simple and also cheated on by using a stamp because I'm super busy (but busy in a good way!) I must say, I was scratching my head a bit while I was making this one... Fall in Hawai`i is pretty much the same as summer (and winter, and spring for that matter!). Hee hee, I guess we're kinda lucky it's never really an extreme temperature here :D Anyway, head on over to my flickr or photobucket to download for free... I hope you enjoy it!

Scout and Oscar love playing outside during the Autumn, especially because the tree leaves turn beautiful colors!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Holly!

    I don't know if you remember, but I left you a comment mentioning that I would like to sell some takochu amigurumi charms made from a pattern based on yours. I did what you requested and gave original pattern credit to you, plus a link to your Etsy shop in the description. Here is the link to the listing:
    Takochu Amigurumi Charms

    I hope that you like what I have written. If you want me to change it all please just let me know. Thank you so much! ^__^ ~ <3

    Your beautiful amigurumi are such an inspiration and I just adore your graphic art. I only wish that I could do vector art as well as you do it. >o<

    xox,
    b. of Depict This!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it, thanks so much, I always look forward to your new calendars. I love the colors! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much everyone, I'm so glad you like it!

    Thanks also b. for the mention in your listings... I hope your takochu charms sell well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...