Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Unthirsty Plant Sale!



Over the weekend I went to the Halawa Xeroscape Garden Plant sale, which featured lots of plants, cacti, and other succulents that don't require a lot of water... which is great for conserving water during the hot hot summer! I actually had wanted specific plant that I had seen last year, called a "string of pearls" ( I like them because they look like peas), but alas!!! They didn't have any :(

It was still super fun looking at all the catci, and I ended up getting a little leafy succulent and a sea-urchin shell to put him in, for a grand total of $2.50. He is cheering up my bathroom for now... he'll probably move to my room if he doesn't like the bathroom.

3 comments:

  1. That looks really cool in the shell. . .all that for ONLY $2.50, awesome deal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. succulents are amazing plants, I love alpines they can grow anywhere, in walls, in the little holes in bricks :)

    I really like the sea urchin shell, thats a really clever idea. Enjoy the oxygen from your planty friends

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some succulents. I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...