Monday, October 19, 2009

Shop Anniversary Opening!


Huzzahs all around! My etsy shop will be opening for one week only, to celebrate my etsyanniversary... which is a legitimate reason to get out of vacation mode I think; thesis be damned! So mark your calendars for Nov. 1st through Nov 8th (for those of you who are planning for Christmas, never fear; I will most likely open one week in the beginning of December as well). During this time, ANY purchase from my shop (big or small) will recieve a free chicken pom pom, in celebration of my 3rd year on etsy. Although custom orders will still be closed, I do have some existing stock of cute things on hand; my anniversary week would be a good time for people to get their fill of pouches, rabbits, bears, pears, strawberries, a lion, a monkey, and more! I'll be listing early in the week and shipping late in the week, so make sure to get your orders in while you can! It's been a wildly fun three years, full of chickens and happiness :D

PS. I'll be doing a giveaway on my blog for my anniversary too, so don't forget to check back around Nov. 1st!

4 comments:

  1. Chicks are beautiful and cute!

    Kss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on Berrysprite's 3rd birthday! The chicks are soooooo cute! Oh & please reserve the lion for me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your shop. Those little pom pom chicks are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...