Sunday, November 23, 2008

Quickie post


Brrr... it was cold today! And by cold I mean around 70ºF, which is probably not that cold to mostly everyone else! It was cold to me though; I was wearing socks and a cardigan in my apartment... that never hapens! It was raining all day though, and the sun never came out at all, plus it was windy. The perfect Saturday for just noodling around at home all day... it was so relaxing!
Eating: Tabasco Fried Rice... I love spicy! Perfect for a cold day :)
Listening to: Mellowness
  • Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston
  • I Get a Kick Out of You by Jaime Cullum
  • The Middle by Jimmy Eat World
  • No One by Alicia Keys
  • Rock Steady by No Doubt
  • Viva La Vida by Coldplay
  • Come on Eileen by Save Farris
  • Ping Island by Mark Mothersbaugh
  • On Love, In Sadness, by Jason Mraz
  • Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • Remind Me by Royksopp
  • Wish I by Jem
  • Chocolate by Snow Patrol
  • Men Senara by Bebe
  • Sunshine (Go Away Today) by Jonathan Edwards
  • Cupid by Jack Johnson
  • I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

Watching: Bleach

Doing: Washing my car... it consists of me driving my car around in the rain. All clean!

Making: Lots of stuff for Black Friday, in case people want to avoid crowded malls. 3 new pudding bearlets (2 purin flavor, 1 strawberry flavor... available in my shop 11.26.08 at approximately 10:30 pm Hawai`i time), many bearlets in a new style, a mushroom, a catepillar, keychains etc. And hopefully I'll get to some reindeer and snowmen before Christmas is over!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...