Friday, October 31, 2008

Back to normal!


Yay, I feel so much better! Thanks for all the well wishes guys ;) I ended taking off a couple days from school, sleeping a gazillion hours and taking it easy for a while... no crafting, no homework, nothing! Now that I'm not sick, I've been working on a new style of amigurumi bearlet (preview coming soon!) Otherwise it's really just getting ready for Halloween; we're having a hall party at work and , I bought a bag of candy, (which also has plastic squirt guns), and mini play-doh as treats for my fellow office people. I don't think I'm going to dress up... I have no idea what to be! So instead of a picture of me in my costume, here is a picture of a mini weird pumpkin; we went pumpkin picking last week- the little ones are my favorite! Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you were under the weather, but I'm so glad you're all healed up! Just in time for Halloween!

    Happy Halloween to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy halloween miss holly!:D have you played with your unazukin yet? when i saw you had one i had to go to ebay and get myself one. i can't wait to get it & use her powers!!!hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...