Thursday, July 3, 2008

School is over!

Yay! Today was the last day of summerschool, and I couldn't be happier. I had a paper due today, and I really liked my professor (even though he grades really hard!) so I was up until 3 am last night trying to finish it. I got it done, and hopefully it's good enough to maintain my A in the class. It was supposed to be 5-7 pages, mine was 10 and I made the margins really small and the font really small so that I could fit more words on every page (that is how you can tell I'm a true dork). Anyway, I'm so glad I can finally start my summer!

The only thing is, my brain was so tired this morning that I really couldn't muster up the energy to find healthy breakfast, so just grabbed some cereal and poured into a bowl with 2%. When I actually woke up enough to see what I was eating, I found that I had gotton some Trix! I dunno about you guys, but I remember when this stuff came in little fruit shapes... but these were little round pellets. What a gyp. Nutrionally, Trix is the WORST type of cereal you can eat, and I don't think I'm exaggerating. When my sister was a freshman in highschool, she had to do an experiment with different cereals and mealie worms; the experiment was to see which cereals had the most amount of nutrition. She chose Trix, and well, lets just say all her worms died long before they finished off the Trix, and long before anybody else's worms died! Do you reckon it's all the coloring that'll kill ya? Oh well, at least it tasted good.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...