Saturday, April 19, 2008

Its coming!




I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fabric! It's a newish kokka fabric featuring really big flowers in different colors; I especially like this blue one because it reminds me of being a little kid. I've been trying to curve my fabric spending (as I'm running out of room for it all) and this pattern was so huge I wasn't sure what I could do with it in terms of the normal clutches and zippered pouches that I do. However, I've decided that once school is out for summer, I will make some purses, and these fabrics would look so cute made into a purse (I'm thinking a hobo with dark blue trim). Anyway, I finally broke down and bought some because fabricstash on etsy is having her anniversary sale, and her prices and service are really excellent even without a sale... check it out! I think the sale is only till April 20, so hurry up if you want even more savings!

I want these too...



Also, I entered the second annual softie contest; I would have told more people about it but I just read on etsy about it yesterday.... and yesterday was the last day to enter. I entered a bunch of categories, but here is an elephant of mine from the elephant category!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...